On 04/02/2013 01:44 PM, Greg Rogers wrote:
Dear Lyx developers,

I am having a problem where the spellcheck function frequently causes the document to crash. This can be as often as two or three times in the space of time it takes to check a 30 pages document.

I guess someone else already replied to this, but: (i) This is the LyX documentation list. Bugs should be reported to lyx-devel or else on the bug tracker. (ii) Is it a particular document on which this happens regularly? If so, does it have any unusual features?

Richard