Hi, Trisha,

This list is for issues with the LyX documentation. General issues about using LyX are discussed on lyx-users. I'd suggest reposting this there. You should also explain exactly which classes are missing.

If you mean that certain classes are now marked "unavailable", then this is because you do not have the relevant LaTeX class files installed. How you do that will depend upon your OS and what class files they are.

Richard