Something went wrong in the previous attempt - I guess it is possible to press a wrong key in emacs and have
a large section of the file deleted.

I checked out nb.po again, and found that the stuff I missed was now indeed present. So I merged the translations already done, and proceeded to translate more. I also improved on some older translations.
My understanding of LyX improves with time - and pocheck is useful too.

Current statistics:

6599 translated messages, 164 fuzzy translations, 67 untranslated messages. The total is 6830, as it should be.

Compressed nb.po (141kB):
http://www.aitel.hist.no/~helgehaf/lyx/nb.po.bz2

uncompressed nb.po (880kB):
http://www.aitel.hist.no/~helgehaf/lyx/nb.po

I hope nb.po is now good enough for LyX 2.2.0, I can then work on the Tutorial.

Helge Hafting

ps. Is there a file for translating the splash screen? "LYX The Document Processor" is easy enough to translate...