Am 20.04.2016 um 15:35 schrieb mn:

The current English tutorial.lyx in rc1 does not yield clean PDFs on
three levels:...

Dear MN,

many thanks for your report.
Please use a real name. We all use our real names - as in real life.

These are hopefully improved upon in the attached .lyx-file.

Thanks, your changes are now in.

2. Then there are problems with lines running into the margin:

These are the following: occuring with default a4-papersize.

– Exercise: Fix the section and subsection headings in example_raw.lyx.

– Exercise: Correctly typeset the Quote, LYX-Code, and Verse in
example_raw.lyx

—    If you want to know more about this document, then see Section .

These are fixed now. The first one only occurs because we changed the font of the document and nobody reviewed it afterwards.

3. In section 3.2 designating paragraphs deviates (only optically?) from
the rest of the document in apparently using indention and skips.
For my own documents I would insert a pagebreak there.

Yes. I have done this now.

regards Uwe