Le 24/05/2016 23:40, Richard Heck a écrit :

With 2.2.0 suddenly by-passing RC2 and being released, I'm afraid I'm a
bit behind asking for translations for 2.1.5, the final release in the
2.1.x series. Please prepare translations as soon as you are able: by
Friday, 3 June, if at all possible. Let me know if that timeline is too
tight.

No problem, fr.po is up to date, but as I wanted to compile branch to make a finale check about shortcuts, I get this when I run autogen.sh

<cite>
$ ./autogen.sh
Using automake (GNU automake) 1.14.1
Using autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.69
Building macros...
Building config header template...
Building Makefile templates...
boost/Makefile.am:19: warning: source file 'libs/regex/src/c_regex_traits.cpp' is in a subdirectory,
boost/Makefile.am:19: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
automake: warning: possible forward-incompatibility.
automake: At least a source file is in a subdirectory, but the 'subdir-objects'
automake: automake option hasn't been enabled.  For now, the corresponding
output
automake: object file(s) will be placed in the top-level directory.  However,
automake: this behaviour will change in future Automake versions: they will
automake: unconditionally cause object files to be placed in the same
subdirectory
automake: of the corresponding sources.
automake: You are advised to start using 'subdir-objects' option throughout your
automake: project, to avoid future incompatibilities.
boost/Makefile.am:19: warning: source file 'libs/regex/src/cpp_regex_traits.cpp' is in a subdirectory,
boost/Makefile.am:19: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
boost/Makefile.am:19: warning: source file 'libs/regex/src/cregex.cpp' is in a subdirectory,
boost/Makefile.am:19: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
[snip]
src/tex2lyx/Makefile.am:71: warning: source file '../version.cpp' is in a subdirectory,
src/tex2lyx/Makefile.am:71: but option 'subdir-objects' is disabled
Building configure...
Building po/POTFILES.in...

run "./configure && make"
</cite>

Same result if I build in a fresh anonymous clone.
Any clue ?

--
Jean-Pierre