Le 16/02/2018 à 06:11, elloh van a écrit :
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have just installed LyX version 2.2.3 on my laptop but when I wanted to see my output in other formats, i. e., View[PDF(pdflatex)], the pdflatex gives the following error message:

"LyX: LaTeX failed
the external program pdflatex finished with an error.
It is recommended you fix the cause of external progam's error (check the
logs)".

Please what should I do to overcome the problem ?

You posted to the wrong list, here we discuss documentation issues.
You would get better answers on the users' list:

lyx-us...@lists.lyx.org

while providing a minimal failing example and indicating on which platform you are working.

--
Jean-Pierre