Le 09/06/2018 à 04:45, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
I have copied your first paragraph in section 1.1, but used the Standard
English 'mother' rather than the US vernacular 'mom'. LYX is a product for
many nations, so Standard English is preferred for the English version. The
other sections and paragraphs are my own.

Did anyone take a look at this?

As with many documentation suggestions, nothing happened. I read the text at the time, and I was not sure at the time that I liked it. However, writing documentation in English is not something that I am comfortable with.

JMarc