Hi Jean,

To ensure the security of your account, please provide at least two of the
following pieces of verification information as they are listed on your account:

Email address on file
Phone number on file
Employer and employer's address on file
Home address on file
Date of birth
Member/Customer number

Upon receipt of this information, your request will be processed promptly.

If you require any further assistance, please reply to this email or call
Member Service at 888.777.7077, 9am-6pm ET, Monday-Friday.

Thanks,

Kadijah Simms

Association | AICPA | CIMA
AICPA Member Service: 888.777.7077 or serv...@aicpa.org
CIMA: cimaglobal.com/contact-us

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete it. Any disclosure, copying or
distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.