Thanks for the response, I tried it and didn't work. I'm using Void's
package for LyX, which is compiled using

./configure --enable-qt5 --without-included-mythes --without-included-boost
make

What do I have to change in the compilation in order to enable this
environment variable?

Eloi

Missatge de Kornel Benko <kor...@lyx.org> del dia dv., 8 d’abr. 2022 a les
17:00: