Remy> Hi,

Remy> I've been using Lyx for about 2 weeks and I just find it great!

:)

Remy> I have a question about the Print pop menu: Why didn't you
Remy> include options to print only one (or some) page(s) of the .dvi
Remy> file, as you did for odd or even pages? Since this option is
Remy> supported in dvips using -ppX-Y for instance, I guess it should
Remy> be rather easy to implement that, or did I miss something?

Well, nobody did it yet... To be fair, there was a patch against
0.12.0 to do this some time ago, but since many changes had occured in
the code when it was submitted, we asked him to adapt his patch, but
nothing happened...

Remy> Of course, you can still print out selected pages by creating a
Remy> .dvi file and using the dvips command line directly, but...

A hack: if you give a printer name in the popup, you can add your
options after the name. Forexample, a name of "foo -pp1-5" will call
(roughly) "dvips -Pfoo -pp1-5 ...".

JMarc