Reuben> I want the French ispell dictionary, but ispell doesn't like
Reuben> the binary I downloaded (wrong magic) and I can't build it
Reuben> from the sources (the buildict script seems to be too old for
Reuben> my version of Perl, but I don't really know enough Perl).

Reuben> So what I need is the compiled and sorted plain text
Reuben> dictionary file, ready to use with buildhash.

Hmm, all I got is the .aff and .hash files (both with a without 8bit,
it seems). Would that be useful?

JMarc