Edwin> Hi there, I've been using lyx for a while now and I really love
Edwin> the program.  There are however two things concerning tabular
Edwin> material that I'd like to do, but I am not sure whether there
Edwin> is actually a way. First, I'd like to line out the table on the
Edwin> page as I used to do under latex with:
Edwin> \begin{tabular*}{\textwidth}{l\@{extracolsep{\fill}}cc..cc}. The
Edwin> second thing which I would really like is alignment on the
Edwin> decimal point.

Hello,

Although I am not sure that point-alignment is possible yet, it is now
possible to add your own options to a table using the 'Extra' popup in
the table popup.

JMarc