Hi,

Ive recently downloaded xforms .88, and lyx 1.0.  I configured, compiled and
installed both without any problems.  When I attempt to start lyx, I get the
following error messages:

        fl_set_object_boxtype Setting boxtype of NULL object
        In fl_gn_form [forms.c 55] You forgot to call fl_end_form

Once those two messages are displayed nothing happens and Im returned to the
command prompt.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Terry Bayne
'79 XL

Terry Bayne                     Phone: (256) 704-7000 X 7240
Programmer                      Fax:   (256) 704-7007
SIRSI Corporation               Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
101 Washington St, S.E.
Huntsville, Alabama 35801-4827