Salvador> Do you know why the foiltex template has dissapeared in the
Salvador> new versions of lyx? I have some slides maded with this
Salvador> model and now i can't generate postscript because that
Salvador> template is missing in new versions. My old slides start
Salvador> with:

Salvador> #This file was created by <spetit> Wed Oct 14 13:49:37 1998
Salvador> #LyX 0.12 (C) 1995-1998 Matthias Ettrich and the LyX Team
Salvador> \lyxformat 2.15 \textclass foils

Salvador> But the model foils.lyx is not in the tarball 0.12 of your
Salvador> site !!. Where i can find it??

Hello,

What is missing here is not the template but the textclass file
foils.layout. To be more precise, I think that the file is here but
disabled because LyX did not find the LaTeX document class foils.cls
on your system. You may want to run Options->Reconfigure, quit LyX and
try again to load your document.

Did you change your LaTeX configuration recently?

JMarc