Does anybody know how to include graphics from XFIG into lyx-documents? The
figure should contain symbols like $\omega$, which should then be rendered by
TeX. Therefor I can't  use EPS (which does work, by the way).

The lyx user guide recommends to export the figure as LaTeX-Postscript
combined, and then just include the Latex-part. But I can't get this to work.
Here si what I did:

I used 'xfig -spec' to create the figure and exportet it as Latex-Postscript.
I got two files, 'fig.pstex' and 'fig.pstex_t'. Then I started lyx, created a
float, and tried to load the figure with "Insert/Include File" (actually
"Einfuegen/Datei einbinden", since my lyx is in German.)

When I do "File/View Postscript", the float is not there at all. :-(

I think I've tried everything by now, i.e. importing 'fig.pstex_t' as ASCII
and formatting it as LaTeX-code, but I have not yet had any success.

Thanks for any help.

BTW: LyX version is 1.0.0
--
Franz Hoffmann - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.rz.tu-ilmenau.de/~ei023/