Hi Folks,

I've got a newbie question: I'd like to be able to control the
numbering in my enumerations, so they don't always start at 1.

(I'm typesetting some competition rules, using enumerations for each
article; there are 6 sections, but the articles are numbered
continuously from the beginning of the document to the end. Personally
I think it'd make more sense to do it the way Lyx wants to do it now,
starting over again at 1 for each section. But they didn't ask me. ;-)

It'd also be really cool if I could change the enumeration thing so
that instead of saying:

     15. Awards

for the 15th thing in the enumeration, it'd do this:

Article 15. Awards

I assume this involves mucking about in the underlying LaTeX?

Thanks for your help.

Dave Steffen                      Wave after wave will flow with the tide
Dept. of Physics                    And bury the world as it does
Colorado State University         Tide after tide will flow and recede
[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Leaving life to go on as it was...
                                                        - Peart / RUSH
"The reason that our people suffer in this way....
is that our ancestors failed to rule wisely".   -General Choi, Hong Hi