I need to create documents with lyx/klyx so that documents:

1) contain eps pictures (vector graphics) made with xfig or possibly
   some other graphics tools
2) contain toc
3) can be converted to HTML so that toc becomes an index page
4) can be converted to PDF with 'live' toc
5) can be converted to RTF or doc (MS Word)

The MS Word part is not mandatory (but would be a plus) if PDF works
well.  An output format without the pictures is not acceptable.  I'm
not afraid to make some additional filters or converters if there is a
solution that almost takes me there.

Is there a converter or any combination of tools that would fill these
goals (or even some of them)?

I guess SGML would sound like a perfect source language but the
problem is that the only way to generate SGML with lyx is LinuxDoc and
there I cannot have pictures.  Is there a way around this, maybe make
a variation of LinuxDoc with pictures?