David> ---Reply to mail from Jean-Marc Lasgouttes about AMS-book

>> If you look in the amsclass.dtx source file for amslatex (I'm sure
>> I could have found it in the docs, but it was faster for me this
>> way), you will find that the plain theorem style is different for
>> the amsbook and amsproc classes: they use smallcaps headings and
>> indentation (and you can turn off this indentation).
>>
>> David, it seems that you overlooked something when preparing your
>> classes :-)

David> Oops.  I must admit more familiarity with the article style
David> than the book style.  I must have just missed that.  What else,
David> I wonder?

David> Go ahead and fix that, if you want.

Duh. I thought you would do it :) Okay, okay, I'll have a look. Later.

JMarc