Stefano> Hi Jean-Marc and all others,

Stefano> The easiest way to reproduce this is to enter tex mode, type
Stefano> a command, convert the backslash in noun mode... rather
Stefano> tricky stuff. I understand that it's not the kind of things
Stefano> you think of when you program!

Worse that that, LyX cannot add any safeguard around uses of TeX
mode... We cannot check whether the text you enter in TeX mode makes
sense.

JMarc