---Reply to mail from Hellmut Weber about use of LaTeX classes

> Hi,
> I'm an old LaTeX user and have recently got Klyx with my RedHat 5.2 LINUX.
>
> My first impression is that Lyx is just what I was looking for for years.
> And now I have the problem to transform some 'proprietary' document classes
> which work fine under LaTeX / teTeX into Lyx (resp. Klyx) format.

Try Lyx insteed of klyx. There is a import funktion in version 1.0.x (a
script reLyx). It is not in klyx, because klyx is based on lyx 0.12.

I think the klyx and the lyx format is the same. But I like lyx more,
because it is able to handle more document classes and more features are
also included.

> I tried to look at the files which seem to correspond to the Lyx documents
> I made so far,
> but I didn't have the time to work it out by "disassembling" the process
> and its parts.
>
> Any help would be great
>
> Hellmut
>
> PS
> ****************************
> Hellmut Weber Degenfeldstrasse 2, D - 80803 München
> Tel. (+49 89) 3081172, Mobile phone (+49 172) 8450321
> Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> CORPHIS Consulting GmbH
> Erzgiessereistrasse 2, D - 80335 München
> Tel. (+49 89) 5232036, Fax (+49 89) 524891,
> ****************************

---End reply
                               \|/
                             0(o o)0
 Andreas Jahnen           Fachhochschule Trier
                Fachbereich: Angewandte Informatik
 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 WWW   : http://www.FH-Trier.de/~jahnena

                          ooO00    00Ooo