Hi

I would like a "Save All" feature that automatically saves all modified
files in Lyx. The reason follows below, but does anybody know if there
is a named command for this?

Reason:

I use LyX both at work and at home on the same projekt files. To handle
the multiple working copies of the documents, I use CVS to update files
that have changed. Recently I managed to leave work without saving  all
the files in LyX, which meant that I couldn't update the files at home.

I know I can select the documents one at a time and then save it, but if
you have ten or more documents loaded, this i annoying. An alternative
is to exit LyX, which causes Lyx to ask if I want save the files. The
drawback is of course that I will have to all of the files againt.

Christian Ridderström