---Reply to mail from Maarten Afman about How do you include both section* and section
in TOC ?

> My question is the following short one:
> How do you include both unnumbered sections and numbered sections in
> TOC?

You can use for the numbered sections the normal "section" and "chapter"
enviroment. For the unnumbert sections use "addcap" and "addsect"
envirments. Thats works fine for me with the koma-script classes... e.g.
to include Preface and so on... .

> (I have used LyX and am now using KLyX)
> TIA for any help!

I use lyx and I am not sure if koma-script and this envirments are
supported in klyx. Try it.

hope it helps,
Andreas

> --
> Maarten
>
> email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> homepage:  http://delft.dyndns.org (Or somewhere else..)
> A large number of installed systems work by fiat.  That is, they work
> by being declared to work.
>                 -- Anatol Holt

---End reply
                               \|/
                             0(o o)0
 Andreas Jahnen           Fachhochschule Trier
                Fachbereich: Angewandte Informatik
 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 WWW   : http://www.FH-Trier.de/~jahnena

                          ooO00    00Ooo