Hi,

one of my friends encountered the following problem:
After working with LyX on some document he saved it and quit LyX. Then
he noticed that the filesize of the lyx-file was 0 Bytes (excellent
compression :-)). Unfortunately LyX didn't warn him, that his document
couldn't be saved because there was no space left on /home. So he lost
the work of a whole morning. I haven't checked if there really isn't a
warning (I guess the other users of /home would get a little upset if I
used all space which is left on /home only to confirm this behavior),
but I think the developers should know it.

Regards,
Ingo