On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, you wrote:
> >%_
> Look a this table (file attached)
>
> When I do "view postscript", the final words of the second row are
> missing. i.e "Medición de Fj", "Maquina de medicion de enlace [a nivel de
> red is missing]".

If I put in the top wall of the table cell and put the text in,
then it works correctly here.

Which version of LyX are you using, and what O/S?

LyX version here is is 1.0.3pre4.
( Do I need to upgrade to 1.0.3, it seems to work perfectly? )

--
Sincerely etc.,

 Christopher Sawtell - Support Engineer - iOpen Technologies Ltd.
 email - chris @ iopen . co . nz ( anti spam - join it up to use ).
              The Notes for C Programmers
 - The most widely distributed C tutorial in the world -
                  are available from:-
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz