Albert> I am a new user, unfamiliar with Latex and Lyx.  Is there a
Albert> web site where new styles are submitted for download?
Albert> Specifically, I am looking for an MLA(Modern Language
Albert> Association) style for use as undergraduate in college.

Unfortunately, there is no such page yet. The first step for MLA
support would be to have some LaTeX MLA style, and I am not aware of
any. All MLA related stuff in tex archives is for bibliography. Am I
wrong?

JMarc