On Sep 17 1999 , Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> > Paolo> I cannot import a tex file into lyx, apparently because lyx
> > Paolo> searches the conversion program RelyxFigure.pm in /usr/local
>
> JMarc > I think there is a misconfiguration... Where is reLyX located ? Are
> JMarc > you sure that you do not have one version in /usr/local/bin and
> JMarc > another in /usr/bin?

A previous lyx version had been compiled in /usr/local indeed.
Two RelyxFigure.pm files reside on my platform, as resulting from
the following output:

 %% find /usr/ -name "RelyxFigure.pm*"
 > /usr/X11R6/share/lyx/reLyX/RelyxFigure.pm
 > /usr/local/soft/LyX/lyx-1.0.3pre2/lib/reLyX/RelyxFigure.pm

Then I fetched the debian lyx package, that installed without errors,
as dpkg reports:

 %% dpkg --list | grep lyx
 > ii  lyx             1.0.3-2        High Level Word Processor

I am pretty sure the latter is the executable i am using now.
Maybe there are config files or environment variables that are wrongly
set, but a quick check gave no results.

thank you for your help

Paolo Pumilia
- cstc ---