Hello,

You are right. In fact the problems comes from the lyxrc (I now can
export in ps format ; \print_adapt_output is now to false).

My setting was \print_adapt_output true ;
\print_command  "dvips" ; \print_extra_options "" ;
\print_spool_command "rsh inalf lp <" ; \print_spool_printerprefix "" ;

The problem is that the ps exportation uses \print_command and
\print_extra_options, which generate the command :

dvips "" -t a4 -o "/home/hathout/latex/toto.ps" toto.dvi &

and it seems dvips do not like the empty string "".

--Nabil