Juergen Vigna wrote:

> On 16-Oct-99 Russ Ross wrote:
>
> > build today to confirm that the bug happened in the
> > latest version. I have xforms V0.89.
>
> So I think this should be the last time I reply to this type of message.
> Would someone please put this on the web-page so that people are warned?

> |   DO NOT USE XFORMS-LIBRARY VERSION 0.89 WITH ANY LYX VERSION !!!    |
>
> THERE ARE PROBLEMS WITH THAT LIBRARY WHICH CANNOT BE FIXED FAST AND WON'T BE
> FIXED FOR LYX-1.0.X SERIES (OTHER THEN THE DEVELOPERS DECIDE TO RELEASE
> ANOTHER VERSION OF THAT SERIES, BUT I DOUBT!)
>
> I hope this got trough to all inscribed on this lists!!!
>
> Greets Jürgen
>
> P.S.: This was meant for all, for you ross just as information :)

Hi, I am quite new to linux and lyx (but really amazed :-))

I am going to change my lyx-version-0.12  to 1.0.4.
I need to include .eps-figures in my lyx-document.

therefore, I have to ask the following questions:

1. WHAT IS xforms-library and

2. how can I find on my SUSE-6.0-System which kind of this
xforms-library is used ??

3. and if necessary, how can I change this library (+ to which version?)

thx for your advice, yours sincerely
--
          Richard:-)

"In a world without walls and fences - who needs windows and gates ??"