>>Subject: Re: Extra blank page to achieve odd pagenumber
>>From: Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>Date: 22 Oct 1999 14:53:29 +0200

>>Christian> Hi LyX-users 1. How can I make LyX/TeX insert an extra
>>Christian> blank page, so that chapters always begin on an odd
>>Christian> pagenumber?
>>>>
>>Christian> 2. Using the 'Paragraph properties', should perhaps allow
>>Christian> one to do this feature in future versions of lyX.
>>>>

>>Alex> You can try with the /cleardoublepage command in TeX mode.
>>
>>Why? 'two sides' setting takes care of that very well. Otherwise, it
>>is a bug.
>>
>>JMarc

For a book, twoside is enough.
For a report, you must type « openright » in the extra options field of
the Layout->Document
(the default option of report class is « openany »).
In any circumstances, yous should always prefer global solutions to local ones, so
that \cleardoublepage is not a good workaround unless you want a local blank
even page.

Regards

--
Jean-Pierre