>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: included files
>>Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:21:47 -0500
>>From: Mate Wierdl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>>Guys,
>>
>>Any included file has to be in the same dir as the lyx doc you are
>>including it into.  So all files exported from xfig needs to be in the
>>current dir.  The current dir is always searched for input files
>>unless you messed up your texinputs path.
>>
>>Mate

I indicated in a previous answer to this thread that it seemed
to me that \input@path does nothing about the
\special{psfile=foo.pstex}
which is in the foo.pstex_t file
(correctly inputted as is, without renamimg it to foo.pstex_t.tex).

Is this the real problem ?
Somebody suggested to put an absolute path in the \special instruction, like
\special{psfile=/my/path/to/lyx/doc/dir/foo.pstex}
and it works, but it would be better to keep on with relative path names IMHO.

In the same line, I mentioned that it seemed that the texmf tree is searched
before the \input@path, which is a big difference between work in the temporary
and work in the lyx doc dir after exporting as LaTeX (and breaks the way
I mask general settings by local ones).
Is that correct also ?

Regards

--