On sam, 30 oct 1999, Friedemann Baitinger à écrit
>since I've been using LyX now for a couple of papers and larger
>documents I thought I'd use LyX to update an old Linux Mini-HOWTO but to
>no luck yet.

I have no answer, but I'm usind linuxdoc/sgml with lyx extensively and I
wait swapping to docbook because I'm unsure of the way it will handle such
doc.

so I'm very interested by the answer. Is docbook usable for sgml/html
documentation use? is docbook compatable with old sgml/linuxdoc? the
answer is not evident in the doc. Thanks.

--
Linux hp-41 APTEP SF
http://perso.club-internet.fr/jdanield