Hi.

        I'm pretty sure this is a bug:
        LyX 1.1.3 _always_ crashes when upper Ccaron (Egrave for latin1) is
        pressed.

        Ccaron looks like C with a little v above it. Egrave looks
        like E with comma , above.

        xmodmap entry:
keycode 0x2F =  egrave  Egrave

        I'm using latin2 codepage (for Croatian language) but it looks
        like keycode 0x2F is affected, and not the particular
        characher (wether it be upper Ccaron or Egrave).

        Other special characters, such as AE (keycode 0x30) or ETH
        (0x23) are not affected with this bug.

        When run in xterm, LyX complains about found bug and gives no
        additional informations.

        LyX 1.1.2 (and earlier versions) are not affected.

        I downgraded my LyX installation to 1.1.2 and I'm using it now
        with no probelms.

        My system is freshly installed Mandrake 6.1 (like 'enhanced'
        RedHat 6.1) with X11R6 3.3.5. Kernel is 2.2.13, but I think
        the problem's in very LyX and not in the system.

        If you need gdb output etc, I'll compile v1.1.3 again.

        Some system informations:
        glibc-2.1.1-16mdk
        xforms-0.88-3
        pgcc-1.1.3-3mdk