Hello,

It seems there is a problem with the display and the translation of
the circumflex and umlaut diacritics, when they are typed with the
dead-keys of a standard French keyboard. Unlike é, ê is translated in
\^{e}, and displayed accordingly (as a "^" above an "e"), which is
quite ugly. It is even worse with the î and ï which are almost not
displayed at all. I have not had these problems with lyx 1.1.3. I got
them since I upgraded to 1.1.4pre1.

Is there some parameters which would allow me to have ê translated as
an "ê" and displayed as an "ê" ?

Thank you in advance,

--Nabil Hathout

--
Nabil Hathout                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CNRS ERSS (UMR 5610)                                 Tél : +33 561 50 36 94