Hallo,

I am writing a thesis and have included the chapters with the include-command.
Version 1.0.3 supports this, but:
- it does not display the chapters in the TOC (on the screen),
- I cannot do spellcheck over the whole document.
- Another problem is, that I cannot change the document style for all chapters
  now, so if I wanted to used another style, say amsbook instead of book, then
  I would have to change that in all files.

Are there any solutions for these problems (maybe with later versions, but on
the other hand this version runs very fine and stable).

Thanks,
Torsten