Hi there,

I posted this question a few days ago but I am not shure whether it
reached the mailing list. So if you already got it - please apologize for
bothering you :-)

Please let me just describe what I want to do: I would like
to insert text between the heading "Index" and the index-list itself,
something like

        As mentioned above menue items are printed in capitals.

        Article
        And so on....

The index list itself should be generated by Insert -> ... Index List. I
already tried to insert a footnote, but this didn't it...

Any hints are welcome (maybe some LaTeX code will do the trick...?)

thanks in advance

Stephan

NB: I use Lyx 1.1.4 on a SuSE 6.2 Linux

--