Hi there,

a few days ago it happened to me that LyX crashed (Rel. 1.1.4).
After the crash LyX couldn't read the LyX-file well: it told me that there
were problems during reading it and at the end all I got was about a
quarter of the original file.
Fortunately, before it crashed I exported the file as LaTeX (which was
obviously not the reason why LyX crashed). Unfortunately, an import of
this LaTeX-file via File -> Import didn't work. So I tried a "reLyX -d
[LaTeX-file]". First, it seemed to wok very well, but at the end of
"reLyXing" I got the following error message:

-----snip------------

Expecting `}', got \end in `
' at /usr/X11R6/bin/../share/lyx/reLyX/Text/TeX.pm line 397,
<TeXOpenFile0003> chunk 5218.
Can't locate object method "environment" via package
"Text::TeX::Begin::Group" at /usr/X11R6/bin/../share/lyx/reLyX/Text/TeX.pm
line 400, <TeXOpenFile0003> chunk 5218.
Exited due to fatal Error!

Does anybody have an idea what's going wrong? (If necessary I could send
the LaTeX-file, of course...)

I'm using LyX 1.1.4 on a SuSe Linux 6.2

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks a lot,