Glop glop

I am writing in a book layout, and cross references to chapters/sections in
different parts give the correct chapters/sections numbering, without
the part number, which could be somewhat confusing.

I guess one should write almost self-contained parts, and that the references to
forein parts should seldom be used.
In this case, it is easy to cross-ref to the part AND to the section.

But is there a simple way to have the part number included in the ref,
both everytime or whenever the part is different from the current one?

Laurent Duval
== The best of man is like water (Lao Tseu) ==