I don't know if this is the problem, but I asked this on this list without
answer.

It seems that linuxdoc don't like table because of the inability of lynx
to manage ascii ones on translation  (sgml2ascii)

tabular tag exists in linuxdoc specifications (ie DTD), but
not in documentation.

so it's not possible to have a table in linuxdoc/sgml mode. One can use
standard article format and tth (eventually by export html if you want) to
get html.

On jeu, 16 mar 2000, Herbert Voss à écrit

--
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver voyez à
http://www.dodin.net/serge/index.html

<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>