Tony> Just to add to what I have seen really, that I was happily
Tony> typing away in lyx when it crashes quite spectacularly before my
Tony> eyes for no apparent reason. I was just doing a series of back
Tony> deletes at the time.

Tony> My work was lost: it was a new document. It was just a letter,
Tony> but I can't afford to loose my work. I am afraid I am going to
Tony> have downgrade back to 1.0.4 till its fixed. :-(

Well, this is a problem we are actively working on, and I'll be sure
to release a new fix* patch when we find it. Sorry for the
inconvenience...

JMarc