On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:15:48 +0000 (GMT), Tony Dancer wrote:

>What is the best way of doing this so that I have a nice PS file I can
>send to the printers for them to print as an a5 booklet?
>
>Book layout / Double sided / a5 paper size? Is that it?  Are there any
>latex booklet orientated styles I should be aware of?

I am doing it all the time with the A5 paper option, book layout.
Then print the file to postscript (print to file).

After that, I use something like:  psbook file.ps | psnup -2 -s1 >
tmp.ps.

I assume you're on Linux, then with gv or psselect you just select odd
and/or even pages to print.

I only had a problem that book layout option did not produce 2 sided
document and I had to use 2side option in graphics package, but I think
that is is now fixed in LyX.
Sincerely,
Sasa

Sasa Janiska