>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Re: Fixing the Position of a Table
>>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Lars Gullik Bjønnes)
>>Date: 07 Apr 2000 18:33:47 +0200

>>| Maybe "somebody" could extend the table dialog to allow individual
>>| positioning ;-)
>>
>>Absolutely.
>>(and have direct support for here.sty)
>>
>>      Lgb

Is here.sty anymore useful with the ! option of LaTeX2e positioning ?
I use only this one and I'm seldomly unhappy with it.

Separate support for figures and tables would be a useful
partial solution anyway, as I usually put figures [!ht]
and tables [!hb] (table caption is supposed to be before the table
in french typography).

--
Jean-Pierre