Hallo Jean-Marc!

Obviously I had a bad day yesterday, because I cannot reproduce my own
solution. I am sorry for confusing the list.

> What version of LyX is that?

1.1.3

> You mean that quoting the whole string
> does not work? Strange.

Yes it does work. But then I get only one font. No italic, no bold
version.

My bodoni fonts does not have a space inside of the name, they look
like this:
-ttf-bodoni-medium-r-normal-roman-0-0-0-0-p-0-iso8859-1

When I put \screen_font_roman -ttf-bodoni into my lyxrc I can use also
the italic and bold versions. But when there is a space inside of the
name it is impossible. Yesterday I thought I found the
solution. Perhaps I tried it with a font that looks similar to times,
which is the fallback-font.

Again, sorry for this confusion.
juh

--
"Die Schnecke baut ihr Haus nicht, sondern es wächst ihr aus dem Leib."
Georg Christoph Lichtenberg: Sudelbücher Heft A 31