Tina> Thatīs just what I do. then when I open a new dokument with the
Tina> same dokument class - the font is not changed. In the
Tina> Layout->dokument-> window you will see: font: helvetica, but the
Tina> dokument itself will be in helvetica? I canīt understand this.

That's a different problem: it happens that the Helvetica setting
replaces the sans serif font of LyX with helvetica, but leaves the
normal serif font unchanged. I agree that this is not intuitive at
all, but our (limited) font support relies on the (limited) psnfss
packages for now.

If you really want to have you whole document in helvetica (not a font
I would choose, but... ;), the following magic incantation in your
latex preamble should help:

\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{phv}

Note that this will not change the look on screen.

JMarc