I have a bibligraphy (bibtex) and I would like each \cite to look like the
following (Scordis, 1999), (Scordis and Scordis, 1999) or (Scordis et al.,
1999). Does anyone know of a way of doing this?

I cant seem to find this functionality in the cite or drftcite packages,
the latter allows the label to be inserted in the text instead of the
number, but the label can't contain spaces so I cant use "Scordis, 1999"
as the label.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Phil

  Phil Scordis
   Room 2.19, School of Biological Sciences, Stopford Building
    University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PT