I apologise in advance for such dumb questions :)

I am using the xemacs key binding (which I have recently discovered after
using the emacs one). What I would like to do is bind a key combo to
exactly the action that the "Red" TeX button on the menu does. However, I
have tried the key binding:

\bind "C-z t"  "layout LaTeX"

And of course this makes the whole paragraph TeX-Red, not just the
highlighted region. So, I have tried almost all combinations of upper and
lowercase "latex" in the following, but to no avail.

\bind "C-z t" "font LaTeX"

(including "font-latex")

Please would someone put me out of my misery!

And while I'm at it. I'm using the acronym package, and it seems to be
lacking the functionality that pluralises acronyms, how do I find out
which package version is installed on my machine.
(I'm using ver 1.1.5 prior to any fixing (rpm))

Thanks

Phil

  Phil Scordis
   Room 2.19, School of Biological Sciences, Stopford Building
    University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PT