"Torkel Bjørnson-Langen (3aa)" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wrote a crash course in C programming using Lyx, where I used LyX-Code to
> include small examples of C code. And everythings works perfectly...
>
> ...untill I use tth or latex2html to convert the document to html. In the
> html document the C code isn't displayed in a mono-spaced font (e.g. the
> <pre> tag), and that really mess up the readability :(
>
> I'm lost... help! ;)

1. in latex preamble \usepackage{fancyvrb}
2. before every programcode in your text
\begin{Verbatim}[baselinestretch=0.5]
3. behind every programcode in your text \end{Verbatim}
4. change the style of the programcode from lyx-code to latex

now latex2html shows the programscode in monospace. the only problem
is the option [baselinestretch=0.5]. latex2html don't delete this one,
so you have to delete this with any simple texteditor by youself.

hope, this helps

Herbert

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]