German Poo Caaman~o wrote:

> I put a little TOC before that general TOC.
>
> On LaTeX preamble I wrote:
>
> \let\@SAVEstarttoc\@starttoc
> \def\@firststarttoc#1{%
>   \begingroup
>     \makeatletter
>     \@input{\jobname.#1}%
>     \@nobreakfalse
>     \global\let\@starttoc\@SAVEstarttoc
>   \endgroup}
> \let\@starttoc\@firststarttoc
>
> On my document I wrote:
>
> \def\contentsname{Indice Resumido}
> \setcounter{tocdepth}{1}
> [Table of Contents]           <-- I don't remember the english tag
> \def\contentsname{Indice General}
> \setcounter{tocdepth}{5}
> [Table of Contents]
>
> It works fine, but on both of them appears "Indice Resumido" and
> "Indice General" on the TOC. How can I "delete" them from my TOC?
> (Or At least "Indice Resumido").

i don't know, if i really understand your problem.

if you don't like "Indice Resumido" as a title of your
toc write \def\contentsname{}

if this is not the problem and you have the "Indice Resumido"
as a TOC-entry, than say what kind of class do you use?
in komascript and others this doesn't appear as part of the toc.

Herbert

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://perce.de/voss