Hello everyone,

there has been some efforts to get lyx2pdf working with bibtex. The result is
version 1.6 which fixes some other problems as well.

However, there are still some cases where the script fails and I need your
feedback and patches to find and get ride of all these problems. So, thanks to
anyone who has supported lyx2pdf by sending me feedback and patches! Special
thanks to the people mentioned below in the change log.

You can find lyx2pdf here: http://www.cs.tu-berlin.de/~tron/scripts/lyx2pdf

Have a nice day!

Steffen

Change log for V1.5 => V1.6:
#  * added bibtex support
#     (thanks to Mark van Rossum for hinting to the problem)
#     (thanks to Matt Bandy for his patch)
#  * improved pdflatex error checking, hint to log file
#  * introduced paramter to set the location of the generated PDF document
#  * change working directory to document directory (for local images, etc.)
#     (thanks to Matt Bandy for his patch)
#  * put in tex command before 'makeletter' instead 'makeatother' (fixes problem
#    with apacite package - requires different order)
#     (thanks to Mark van Rossum for this patch)
#  * introduced paramters to specifiy title, author and link colors
#     (thanks to Matt Bandy for this patch)
#  * minor changes