> > Thank you the response, but what I would like is to insert 3
> > paragraphs in a command-sequence (a template of list with labelled
> > items).
>
> i don't really understand your problem, but maybe that
> ctrl-return
> is what you need?

I think he really means the lyx function  "command-sequence"
that one could enter in the minibuffer or bind to a key.

Unfortunately, command-sequence is an ugly hack originally intended to glue
other lyx functions together. It happens to works with "raw data" in some
circumstances, but non-alphanumeric characters are completely out of scope
of the intended usage. I'll have a look whether there is a workaround for
this special case, but I am rather pessimistic.

Andre'

--
André Pönitz ........................................ [EMAIL PROTECTED]