On Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2000 23:15, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> today I have installed the brand new KDE2. The new kdvi - viewer seems to
> not understand the "-paper" option, which is send by lyx to the viewer-app.
>  Kdvi fails to show the dvi-preview.
> Has somebody an idea, how to get lyx to work with the kde2-dvi-viewer ?
>
> Thanks for help,
> Torsten.

Hi,

i solved the Problem with a little shell script:

#!/bin/sh

kdvi $3 &

and thats all !
I named this kdvi2 and changed my lyxrc that it now use kdvi2 instead of
kdvi. The bad thing is, that the new kdvi seems to have problems with
eps-figures ...

CU,
Torsten.

--
Torsten Hahn
Agricolastr. 14-16 / Zi. 6111A / 09599 Freiberg (Germany)